出国旅行买特产,买吃买喝都是必须的事情,有时候有一些商家看你是外地的,会狠狠地宰你一顿,那就需要我们去砍价了,那如何用英语“砍价”?下面我整理了一些常用的砍价英语。
直接砍价
Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。
That's unreasonable! I'd take it for ¥10.
这真是卖得太贵了!如果10块钱我就买。
How about ¥10.
10块卖不卖?
I'd buy this if it were cheaper.
再便宜一点我就买。
拐弯抹角砍
That's steep, isn't it?
这价格太离谱了,不是么?
Lower the price, and I'll consider it.
价格低一点我考虑考虑。
It's a liilte overpriced!
这标价有点小贵。
I like everything about it except the price.
除了价钱,我都感觉挺满意的。
勾心斗角砍
I've seen this cheaper in other places.
我在别家看过这款,比这个便宜。
I heard other stores were having great marketdowns on this item.
我听说别家的这款在大减价诶。
If i buy more than one, will you give me a discount?
我多买一点,你给我打个折?
阅读过该篇文章的人还浏览过: